DON'T HAVE A 3D PRINTER? THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES DOWNLOADABLE CNC FILES WITH DETAILED ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS AND 3D PRINTED PARTS
This package is designed for the Shapeoko XXL by Carbide 3D, running Carbide Create. Although these files may work with other machines and software, we cannot guarantee operation for any other device or controller.
Included in the downloaded folder is a 5 page PDF with complete assembly instructions, an instructional video and a folder. Below is a list of the contents and instructions of the folder as well as a detailed materials list.
CNC Router Files - This folder contains 3 sub-folders as listed below:
- Shapeoke Files - These are .NC files ready to run on your Shapeoko machine
- Carbide Create Files - These are Carbide Create files for making any modifications
- Original Art Files - These are the original art files which you can use to import this design into another program - Duplicate files supplied in EPS, PDF & DXF format
3D Printed Parts - The (x2) 3D printed hose ports needed for this assembly will be shipped within 2 business days of order confirmation. These parts are not kept in stock and are made to order only. Please note these items will arrive in pre finished condition and may need to be sanded and painted to achieve the finish shown in the photos.
Materials you will need to produce this item (NOT SUPPLIED):
- (x2) 3/4” thick premium plywood boards 24“ x 32”
- (x1) Eagle 1610MB 14 gallon polyethylene drum w/ lever-lock available on Amazon or on Grainger.com - Click links to purchase
- (x14) 1/4“-20 x 5” Carriage Bolts
- (x14) 1/4“ Flat Washers
- (x14) 1/4”-20 Stop Nuts W/ Nylon Inserts
- (x13) #12 Finishing Washers
- (x13) #12 x 1-1/2“ Wood Screws
- (x1) Tube Clear Adhesive Caulk
- CNC Router with 1/4” end mill
- Finishing router with straight cut bit
- Wood Glue
- Wood Putty
- Wood Clamps
- Rubber mallet
- 1/4“ socket wrench or driver bit
- Power drill with 1/8” drill bit
- Flat file or sanding block
Setup: The CNC files are set up to run on 3/4” plywood cut to 24” x 32” with a ¼”end mill. Other materials can be used but we suggest changing the bit settings and cut depth if running on harder / softer materials.
Assembly: This item is comprised of (x37) parts cut out of the plywood and (x2) parts that must be 3D printed. If you do not have access to a 3D printer, the required parts are available for purchase on our website. Please see the diagram below which shows the CNC cut parts. Cut and separate all parts before beginning assembly. Be sure to remove all tab remnants and perform a light sanding before starting assembly.
LEGAL: Grandpap’s Woodcrafts a division of ZoCo, LLC This purchase grants royalty free use for both personal and commercial purposes of the end product. This license does not grant the purchaser the right to manufacture and resell this item to other consumers for profit. This package and the design files cannot be shared or resold.